Whether it's a date night, Sunday brunch, or a quick weeknight dinner, The Munching Box mixes are easy to use and bursting with flavor!
Bad Girls Rub (2 oz) – Turn on the smoker and crack open a beer! Get ready to rub your meat (or veggies) down with this super versatile BBQ rub.
Berbere Today Gone Tomato (2 oz) – A mild version of Berbere so that everyone can enjoy the complex flavors of this Ethiopian flavor bomb. We have added some tomato in the mix to tame the spice yet still deliver the vibrant flavor you are looking for.
Chimi Slickers (2 oz) – You may not be a cowboy, but you can still add a burst of flavor to your meat and veggies. Toss in a salad or or top your meats or veggies!
- Get Curried Away (2 oz) - Experience the complex richness of this Indian inspired mild yellow curry that pairs with both meat and vegetable options. Or mix up a dip for chips or veggies!
- Give 'Em Something To Taco 'Bout (2 oz) - Let taco tuesday be your muse while you relish the mouth watering nip of this tangy mix of freshly sliced citrus and spices.
- How Do You Like Them Onions? (2 oz) - Be the most invited guest with this alluring onion mix in your bag of tricks. Mix with mayo or sour cream for a veggie or chip dip, mix into your burgers, or with broth for a savory soup!
- Jamaican Me Hungry (2 oz) - Whether you prefer sweet or savory this spice goes both ways. Our Jamaican Jerk has a medium spice level that revs up any dish with it's exotic blend of 16 herbs and spices.
- Nashville Hottie (2 oz) - This Nashville Hottie will have you licking your lips with it's slightly sweet start and building heat. You can brush it all over a fried chicken breast or use it to dip your nuggets.
The Munching Box is a mixes up flavorful, chef-inspired spice blends for dips, rubs, sauces, beverage mixes and more - making cooking at home super easy and delicious. All of their products are vegan and do not contain any preservatives, chemicals, or gluten. They believe in leaving a big impression on you, not the earth, so all of their packaging is compostable.